|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
This XtremepowerUS Revolution Cycle is the perfect combination of club-style quality & home-fitness convenience. Set the pace and intensity with the manual resistance knob, while the easy brake mechanism halts motion so you can hydrate or take a breather before pedaling on. Features include adjustable handlebars, seat & pedals to accommodate several user types. Motivated yourself to stay fit by adding the XtremepowerUS Stationary Exercise Bicycle to your home. Features: Switch up the intensity of your workout with the convenient tension knob Sport saddle design that is anatomically built to endure long workout sessions Tracking your progress is simple with the Indoor Cycling Bike's LED screen Proper foot placement is essential to any biking workout Displaying your distance, heart rate, speed, lasting time and calories, you will be able to see your results to keep you motivated and on pace The heavier the flywheel, the smoother the ride! Creating more momentum for longer periods of time keeps your workout going the distance Convenient bottle holder keeps your favorite refreshing beverage at arm's length Built-In wheel, simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage Specifications: Color: Red and Black Material: PU Saddle, Aluminum Alloy Pedals, Steel Frame Power Source: Self-generated Resistance: Turn Knob Water Bottle Holder: Yes Adjustable Handle Bar/Seat: Yes LED Display: Distance, heart rate, speed, lasting time, calories Max Weight Capacity: 440lbs Flywheel Weights: 22lbs Adjustable Height: 29''-35''; Adjustable Height back and forth(adjust the saddle): 29.5''-31.5'' Assembly Required: Yes Package Contents: Indoor Stationary Exercise Bicycle Water Bottle Hardware Set User Manual
Took only 20 minutes to put together. Since 2 of us use it, i do wish the seat adjustment was easier. Otherwise not bad for the price. It does what it is suppose to.francine
Decent quality for the price
Overall, I enjoy this bike and it gets the job done! I will say that the instructions for this bike were not clear. Setup could have gone much faster if every step had been written out. It's unfortunate that a lot of steps were taken for granted by the writers of this manual so the person assembling has to do some guessing and assuming about parts. As for smoothness, the seat of this bike is... interesting. It's also quite noisy due to the base of the detachable seat and the seat holder being metal. I stopped the clanging the sound by cutting up an old t-shirt to use as a buffer between the two pieces. Now, it makes no noise at all!Michelle
OK bike, if you are a small/light person
- the bike was really easy to put together. Took me about 25 minutes alone to do it. all the tools you need are included.
- shipping was quick and it arrived 10 days early
- the bike looks good!
- there was a lot of damage to the products, but no damage to the box on arrival. The flywheel has a crack in it, there were bashed in areas of the frame and handlebar, etc.
- the seat was not as pictured. It seems they bought a standard sized seat and stuck it in the box. If you are a cycle-r, you will find the seat is much larger than normal (thus giving you some serious chaffing...)
- the monitor is junk / cheap. Not even worth plugging in.
- the bike is extremely compact. This means anyone over 5'3" ish can't really ride it properly. I'm 5'4" and I flipped the seat rail backwards to give me an extra extension space, but the handlebars are way too low to ride 100% properly. It's not impossible for me, but it was impossible for my 6" husband.
- my first ride the left pedal fell off after riding (it unwound itself). My second ride the right pedal fell of while riding. The third ride I got some insane clicking noise every time my right pedal made a rotation. It's minor items that come with fixing and tinkering, but I found that the bolt holes and alignment of parts is poor so it takes a lot of trial and error to make sure the weight is distributed properly when you ride.
Overall I would try a different bike if purchasing again... but this isn't impossible. I haven't decided if I'm going to put it in my car to return yet. One of the main reasons I purchased is because the return policy states its returnable to a Walmart store (and I don't have to ship it back to supplier). This gave the bike an extra star for convenience purposes if I do choose to return.Katherine